At Weavings, Social Guidelines are engrained at the individual associate level and we ensure the same is inculcated in each new joiner to the Weavings family. We do not associate with any partner, employee or stake holder, who violates in spirit or letter our Social Guidelines as entailed below:
1. We do not employ, engage or support child labour.
2. We do not engage or support the use of forced or compulsory labour.
3. We provide a safe & healthy workplace environment and take effective steps to prevent potential accidents and injuries to associate's health arising out of or occurring in the course of work.
4. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not engage or support discrimination or any other condition that could give rise to discrimination.
5. We treat every person with dignity and respect. We do not engage in or tolerate the use of corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion or verbal abuse of any person.
6. We comply with applicable laws and industry standards on working hours and public holidays.
7. We respect the right of personnel to a living wage and ensure that wages paid for a normal work week always meet at least legal or industry minimum standards and are sufficient to meet the basic needs of personnel and to provide some discretionary income.